Ratheesh Ravi
Ratheesh Ravi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 10 years of experience in developing applications as engineer and architect.
50071857

I need someone to build a simple java mobile app. This app

Customer Question

I need someone to build a simple java mobile app. This app will have a home screen with a logo and a search bar. The purpose of this app is to locate merchandise in a store. The app will only need to have 3 different items. The search results HAVE to show; in-stock, out of stock, aisle number, shelf number, quantity. I need this app no later than November 8th.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. I will put something together and have it ready for your review within the next few days. Will it be sufficient for this java app to run on the Android operating system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Outstanding. There are three items that need to be in the product search; BattleField 1, VIZIO TV, XBOX ONE. All of these items should be in stock with any quantity amount that you chose. The name of the app is "ItemHunt". it can be in plain text, however you like. All this app needs to do is work. Thank you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

You're quite welcome.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any progress?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Not quite done. If I do not have it completed by the end of the day I will optout and open it to other experts. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You can keep working on it, I won't need it until roughly Sunday.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Ok. Thank you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I am so very sorry but I must opt out. I am having technical difficulties on my end. It's a fairly simple program. It shouldn't be hard at all but I am having trouble with Android SDK on my computer. When I opt out it will be opened to other experts. They will be able to review our conversation which includes your requirements for the app. I am so sorry that I couldn't help. If I keep plugging away at it I can probably correct the issue with my computer, but I am not willing to risk making your project late so regretfully, am opting out so someone else can begin work immediately. You will not be charged twice. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 month ago.

What are the specific requirements of this assignment? Typically one does not keep the pseudo-code as it is written over and changed in the writing of the program. If all you need is the pseudo-code, then the program does not need to actually work, at least not yet. Let me know! :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Chris, I'm at work and only have enough time to write this message. I just need the program that was talked about above coded and able to view in the emulator. Simple product search app with the requirements above. Need it no later than Monday night. Hope you can help!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I can get the app in a zip file to run in android studio, that would be perfect
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any takers?
Expert:  Ratheesh Ravi replied 30 days ago.

Hi ,

Sorry for the delay you faced.

I can provide the Android mobile app with the features you have requested by 9th Nov, is this ok?

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Sir,Sorry, latest is by tomorrow afternoon, November 8th. If you can manage that, then you'd be a life saver.

Will provide the solution by tomorrow afternoon. Please include a bonus as the timeline is very tight.

Application will include the following-

1. Home screen with logo and search option

2. Internally three records

3. Display of search results.

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Can you include the aisle number, shelf number, and quantity?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Is there anyway I will have this in hand by 1pm central time?
Expert:  Ratheesh Ravi replied 29 days ago.

Hi , will provide the answer in next 2 hours.

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
What answer?

The Java mobile application we discussed. Is it not required any more?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It is, but I need it within the next hour.

APK file is available here http://wikisend.com/download/840424/app-debug.apk

Android studio project is available here http://wikisend.com/download/808414/ItemHuntCopy.zip

Following three records exist

BattleField 1, VIZIO TV, XBOX ONE

Let me know if you need help in any other projects.

Thank you

Ratheesh