ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

We have a web application and offer widgets similar to what

Customer Question

We have a web application and offer widgets similar to what LinkedIn, Facebook and Google provide for site widgets. I'm trying to determine at least 3 ways to inform website owners of the widgets. A good comparison might be to see how LinkedIn got its widgets on all of the websites in their network.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps I don't understand your question's intent or situation properly... but generally speaking, you can simply provide a link on your page, esp. at appropriate times e.g. when something in user content already added to the page suggests such a widget, ... provide a link to the widget(s) appropriate to the content.

If this does not address your question at all, please let me know. I will try to help further. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

The question is 3 ways how to reach webmasters.

It sounds like you are suggesting I just put something on my website.

I am looking for possibly 3 webmaster forums or other places I could promote the widgets to a large number of webmasters.

I see, I think.

I would not really know the answer to that specific question. With regrets, I must Opt Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.