ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

OKPR1015211 POSTANSWER Our application is seeing a yellow

Customer Question

OKPR1015211 POSTANSWER Our application is seeing a yellow warning unsecure error when users log in. I am the product developer so it is my responsibility to tell our programmers when something is wrong and to fix it. Right now, the SSL is up to date. I need someone to create a free account and tell me why users might see an unsecure warning. If there is content on the page that needs to change or if possible the SSL isn't installed correctly. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  technicalcat replied 6 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

Can you link me to the page/site that is producing the SSL problem?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Already did. It is at the bottom of the submission, after the question.

I went to that site when I read your question, but don't see an SSL problem there. Is this only AFTER a login?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Yes, you have to create a free account. It is a secure page. That is how SSL is usually used. I will deactivate the account afterwards.

Expert:  technicalcat replied 5 days ago.

I'm going to be away from my desk for the next few hours, so I'm going to opt out to other experts to help you more quickly. You should hear from another expert soon. Thanks.

Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 5 days ago.

i looked at your site and created an account and saw this control panel with a bunch of stuff.

When you say yellow exclamation point, where do you see this. Is it on the screen?

Is it a popup warning?

Is it specific to certain browsers? Ie. only happens in firefox, or edge?

Is it specific to operating system only happening on Mac or Windows or Android?

I cannot recreate this I see no exclamtion point and the address bar does show https.