ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Not sure it's a programming question, but i'm trying to

Customer Question

hi! Not sure it's a programming question, but i'm trying to figure out how to import information from an excel spreadsheet into a fillable PDF form that's already been created. Ideas?
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: 2016 excel and most recent adobe acrobat DC
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: we create proposals for customer projects and have a template that we use that's an adobe PDF filllable. Then we have a spreadsheet that has all the formulas on it and want to be able to pull the numbers and information from teh spreadsheet directly into the PDF without having to retype it.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've seen one solution in my search but the fields that they say to use in adobe arent in my version. I think it may be an older version. thanks!
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Would you like me to code a macro,when you press a button it automatically creates a PDF which contains all the sheets of a given workbook ?

You can share your excel file with me, I will try to create a PDF out of it.