ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Problem resetting password. I need password for my new

Customer Question

problem resetting password. I need password ***** my new e-mail *************, they work with my old email tanika2014, and think that thisis my newemail, and are sending code for resetting to non0existing email, hosw to be recognizedagain?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: this morning one hour ago
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: i am locked out from my blog tatyana2014.net , the problem is lingering longtime, always solmething is not matching, how to clean up this. I have 4sites, 2 areworking sites, two has to be erased. I set today checking it all, and found my sefl locked out tried to reset password, and received answer that resetting code was sent to my old e-mail tanika2014, I am helpless tanika 14 is in GOOGLE buried under old passwords, and it will not help if you will communicate with my old emila tnaika 2014, my new email is (last 20 years)
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my new e-mail is **************
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason