ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

We had previously deployed an application that was a copy of

Customer Question

We had previously deployed an application that was a copy of this site:
Ignoring what was done before, we basically need to deploy the site as an app via adhoc distribution. D+R LATHIAN has an iOS Developer License and I’d invite you to it. I’d then need you to handle all aspects of development including handling App IDs and provisioning profiles as well as testing. I will be able to answer questions/explain required functionality/etc. and will also test. You will need to create a very simple html page that we can link to so the app can be downloaded and tested. We’ll host this page on our server for internal testing and initial testing with our client.
Once the testing is done, the ipa file will be handed off to our client (Braintree Laboratories) where the ipa file will be re-signed under Braintree’s developer license and Braintree will handle distribution of the app to its employees from there.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 19 days ago.

All it does is accept an input time and calculate when the initial and subsequent doses should be taken?

(I had a colonoscopy once, and, boy, were those, er, "doses" fun!!!)

Any particular choice of development platform as long as it's Web-based? Not much really required here other than, say a Java applet. I like to stick to the traditional approaches that are no fuss, no mess, rather than jump on every bandwagon where we can't type the letter 'A' without ActiveX objects and QuickTime movies.

You could even create and auto-populate an on-the-fly Excel worksheet and post it to the client for fingertip download.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I think they want it to be developed on the Ionic platform
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I not too sure. I will ask them what is the development platform they want this in. I will ask if using a Java applet is fine, can you please give me some time to make the details exactly clear for you.*ps the fingertip thing sounds great*

Yes, quite obviously.

Actually, it seems rather odd that you are out here trying to procure professional services without an idea of what the task actually requires. That's a good way to be burned by whoever happens along and glad-hands you and sports a flashy necktie.