ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Trying unsuccessfully to view tex maths expression in visual

Customer Question

trying unsuccessfully to view tex maths expression in visual basic, tried picture box, form, webbrowser ocx, can export to maxima but return image is not what I want.
also tried entering maths expression but trouble converting any expression to tex.
viewed at least 100 pages no success, maybe its not possible, tried looking for ocx that may assist but no luck there
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,my name is***** can probably shell out to the command line and run a tool like MikTex that will convert the Tex to a PNG graphics file that you could then display in your VB script. Would that be an acceptable solution?