ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have an Excel spreadsheet problem. I am working with an

Customer Question

Good morning. I have an Excel spreadsheet problem. I am working with an existing spreadsheet to evaluate trends in my company. I added the data for this year but the graph is not displaying the trend for me. Can you assist me?
Cheers,
Bo
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can help you, I think.

Please post a copy of the spreadsheet in question... and/or indicate what isn't displaying, please. Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Russell,
Sorry to be a knucklehead but how do I make a useable copy for your viewing? I'm a bit of a rookie over here. I copied it as a PDF but doubt that helps display the problem.
Thanks,
Bo

Thank you for posting that (I was offline for a little, unavoidably - please pardon the delay.)

I will examine it and get it done, or ask another question shortly.

OK, that's a PDF copy-out. It looks as if the first few rows are somehow missing, though I'm doubtless missing something.

Go into your Excel program, please, and use

File

Open

and locate the file XLX or XLSX or similar Spreadsheet type file, there, and post it to your reply and I'll be able to see what's really going on.

I don't know what version of Excel you are using.

But if part of newly entered data, in your spreadsheet's data table, is not showing up in the graph, right-click on the graph background, select

Select Data

and re-define the ranges of the data for each line/'series' on the graph.

If you post your spreadsheet for me, I can do this for you rapidly and accurately.

Or if you'd rather I did a Remote Control session on your PC while you watch, to show you how it's done slowly and thoroughly, let me know. (I've posted an offer for that Additional Service, with a very slight added charge, above.)

Thanks.