ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a wordpress site developed on localhost in MAMP and I

Customer Question

I have a wordpress site developed on localhost in MAMP and I now want to make it live on my domain however I have failed at this. I need someone to help me upload the wordpress website to the domain in netregistry as the export has not worked and I also need a database for the submission of forms
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
HI, just wondering how long to expect an answer as it is getting late here. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you can access
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have wordpress
MAMP
Net registry cPanel
which do you need? Or can I just give you access to my mac?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
zipped MAMP files located https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5l4jtastymfa82w/AAACpovkVL1tsCuU7ARRU4Fqa?dl=0
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi. JustAnswer gives the impression that as there is someone "online" that I will receive a quick reply. How do I change this to urgent?
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

There are many categories and web design must not of been full this morning.

If you are available I can migrate it it for you. I can remote connect onto the machine and export the database and wordpress schema and migrate it to your website. Will take 1 hour

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you there to do it now? It's 4am here
Customer: replied 2 months ago.