ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have 10 Word documents that I have to place in a single

Customer Question

I have 10 Word documents that I have to place in a single PDF file in order. How do I do that? I have Adobe Acrobat. What si the cost for this service?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

If you have Office 2016 you can use 1 word document and copy the contents of the other word documents into 1. Then save as a pdf file.

If you don't have this version of Office, you can upload the word documents here I can save them as a pdf file for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to know how to do the merge. I already paid $52 and don't want to pay anymore. May I please have an answer. I don't have Windows 2016, I have a Mac and I know it can be done. I just don't remember how.Thank you
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

compile everything into 1 word document then go to print, on the bottom left is there one that says PDF?

Select that and then save it

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The method you suggested does not seem to work. I cannot collate all the Word documents into one.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

If you open 1 word document, then open the 2nd one and copy and paste the 2nd one into the 1st one.

do this for all of them

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have figured this out for myself. Just went to Acrobat and created a PDF of all the combined Word documents. It took about 5 minutes to get them converted and into the correct order. i guess I should have kept on trying. I have gifted you with $52.00.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

I do not get anything without a rating, I can put in a refund request if you'd like.