ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I am using WordPress for my two websites hosted outside of

Customer Question

Hello, I am using WordPress for my two websites hosted outside of WordPress, when I try and install a plugin or update my site I received the below error messages:
1.An error occurred while installing Computer Repair Shop on Professional Tools QLD.
2.Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I have checked with my host and the server at their end is working with no problems. I am still able to login and check email etc via web and my host account.
Hoping you can help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

Hi Trudy, my name is***** you using WordPress Mutli-site?

Can you please create a new administrator account with a username and password ***** provide that to me with the URL? Then I can take a look to see what's going on and you can delete the account when we're done.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Steve
Sure thing I will do that now and send once completed.
Thank you so much.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Steve
I am unable to add a new user account - via Wordpress. The error message Internal Server Error appears.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

Hmmm, then something is definitely wrong with your setup. Can you tell me what hosting provider you're using? Do you use CPanel to manage your hosting account? If you can give me the cpanel login, I can log in to see what's going on. To provide the login information to me in a secure way, please open the Notepad or Word or some kind of text editor, and put the username and password ***** the file. Save the file and then upload it to my DropBox with this link:

And let me know when you've done that so I can go in and take a look at what's wrong.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. I was checking back with you because I hadn't heard anything after my last message to you. Do you still need help with this?