ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I don't know if programming is the right person but this is

Customer Question

i don't know if programming is the right person but this is a google search problem. If you go in firefox and search for KnKrenovations you will get the knk renovations logo and the first sentence is Your Dream Is Just A Phone Call Away! with a slideshow on the side. If you go to google (not chrome) and put in the web address knk renovations you get in the search results KnK Renovations - Viagra Mr. Cialis Mi Dah.... with our correct web address and when you click on you get a pharmacy. I talked to godaddy and they say the problem does not come from them. Same on internet explorer. It's only right on Firefox and google chrome. How do we fix this problem?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

This is a DNS issue.

Can I connect and have a look?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

what do you mean by a DNS issue. This website has been functioning fine for the past 5 years, only 3 weeks ago this problem has occured.

If the DNS was fine for 5 years how can it be wrong suddenly. And again the website works fine on firefox and google chrome. Another guy from godaddy told me that is a google problem of indexing the website.... what do you think? I don't think the website was hacked since it works fine on firefox and google chrome and on internet explorer (although on the search result it shows wrong)

Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Could I see the actual issue on your PC, I need to know If it is your DNS server or browser resolving to the wrong place.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I talked to godaddy telling him what you said and he confirms that the dns is fine

HostPoints ToTTL[email protected]***-***-****00 seconds

it is not the dns

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

i already fixed the problem. thanks.