Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to find out where i go to check in for the $5000

Customer Question

I am trying to find out where i go to check in for the $5000 a week third check so I will not be eligible to win anything????????
Category: Programming
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi Joan,

The drawing is on August 28th, 2016 and you can enter here: http://www.pch.com/

You will see a button that says BEGIN around the "Win $5,000 a week forever" -- Select Begin to enter and fill out the requested information.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.