ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

After updating Wordpress to 4.5.3 I get the following error

Customer Question

After updating Wordpress to 4.5.3 I get the following error in pages displaying individual blog posts and custom post types.
Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /wp-includes/query.php on line 4611
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** don't see anything specifically wrong with that line, so it's most likely an error caused by the upgrade in combination with one of your plugins. I can help you figure out what's wrong it if you create a new, temporary administrative user and provide me with the username, password ***** url of your site. Then, when I'm done, you can delete the user.