Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Please help me with getting my apple account verifyed, I

Customer Question

Please help me with getting my apple account verifyed, I keep trying and whenever I key in the number code it says it is not verified; I tried with different passwords and have had the techs in the store tell me to contact apple care they will walk me through it. my apple ID is my email address***@******.***
Category: Programming
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Hanne,

I have sent a password ***** to your email address that will let you change your password ***** sign in.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.