ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Write a script that will open all account balance files that

Customer Question

Write a bash script that will open all account balance files that are contained in a folder that is specified. The folder will be provided as an argument to your script. You can assume that the folder and balance files will exist before your script is executed. Each account balance file will contain one user's savings and chequing balances (please see the information on the file that is attached). Your script should then produce an output file that has a summary all users' account savings balances arranged in order from highest total to lowest total. In addition, your script should output a message to the standard out that says which user had the highest total, and which had the lowest total.You must use grep, and sort in your script.Attached file name: kate_balance.txt
Attached file data:
Savings $1234
Chequings $567
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I find your requirements for the task quite complete, except two details:

- you need to open all account balance files in a folder... with what? just 'open a file' means nothing in UNIX scripting, if it is not being opened by some program.

- when do you need the finished result?