ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I have a TSQL Query which gives a month data for some

Customer Question

I have a TSQL Query which gives a month data for some performance baselines. I'm showing the data in a line chart. Now i would like to add few more parameters in the report to give options to choose data from two different months and show it in the same line chart for comparison. I'm not sure how to begin with. Any ideas on how i have to get the data set and display in the line chart would be helpful. Any links which simulate the expected results would be helpful as well.I have brought data for two months in the same dataset and when i do series grouping expression like @Hannover Fist said i get below graph. But when i do expression with category grouping i Do not get overlapping graph because something goes wayhire with the dates! Please guide what i'm doing wrong! Below is my expected graph.enter image description here Note: The query it too big and I can not post it here for security reasons. Please let me know if you need any information about the query.Please find more details for the graph I'm looking for in the below link::
Category: Programming
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

What is the basline int values?