ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Do you set up Wordpress sites?

Customer Question

Hi Steve - Do you set up Wordpress sites ?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Its been since yesterday afternoon when you asked your question. Would you like to continue waiting for Steve, or would you like to proceed with this session?

If you want to proceed, I need to know what stage your wordpress site is at. Meaning, the site is already setup, and you need to transfer it to a new host?

Or, the site doesnt exist. And you need help choosing a host, and then installing wordpress , picking a site name, and then setting up your initial layout for the website.

Before I can quote you a price and time, Id need to know how much work needs to be done and what your current status is, and what your expectations are for a final product.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, Steve here. Yes, I set up WordPress sites. Can you provide me with some more information?

Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, for some reason your question didn't get routed to me yesterday.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Steve -- great to hear back from you. Thanks so much. Yes, this site is for someone running for a local election. The theme domain and hosting have been arranged and they just picked a theme they want to use and purchased it. All the basics, not the ups and extras. To make this most efficient I would like to know how you could help to get this site up and working and then as updates are needed we can make them and call on you for assistance too. I expect the basics to get the site going are the content, photos, connecting a link to be able to accept donations, getting the site live. Would appreciate your recommendations and time you would need (and have available) to help with this? Thanks so much. Great to hear from you and work with you. This is a site sample they like -- This is the theme they've purchased: -- Please let me know costs, time and if this is something you want to step into? Thanks so much,
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Hi Cindy. Thanks for all the information. Let me have a look at it and I'll get back with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you so much!
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Hi Cindy. Please take a look at the following document that outlines some questions on requirements.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this question is complete