ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I have an application which will allow me to add variables

Customer Question

I have an application which will allow me to add variables (I believe it's liquid). For example, I can add first name %{first_name}, Last Name %{last_name}, Date Created %{date_created}, among other things. The date is something that comes over like mm/dd/yyyy. I would like to be able to change the format of the date to
Here's an example of the code. I made it more simple:

Hello %{first_name} %{last_name}, thank you for your service. You were enrolled in %{date_created}
The output is: Hello ***** *****, thank you for your service. You were enrolled in 07/09/2016
I need the date to be 09.07.2016
I believe I should use some javascript or maybe jquery, but I'm not too familiar with it. I'm using a proprietary CMS that has a WYSIWYG.

Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your response. I'm sorry, my question was pretty clear. I do not want to do a remote session. You never answered my question and I had to spend time finding a solution. After investigating the internet, I was able to find a solution. Can you refund my money?