Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.
Experience:  MS CS, 5+ Experience in Programming and Database (ERP)
16752232

First Part - A simple software system library models a

Customer Question

First Part - A simple software system for a library models a library as a collection of books and patrons. A patron can have as many as 3 books out on loan at any given time. Each book has a title, an author, a patron to whom it has been checked out, and a list of patrons waiting for that book to be returned. When a patron wants to borrow a book, that patron is automatically added to the book's wait list if the book is already checked out. When a patron returns a book, it is automatically loaned to the firstpatron on it's wait list who can check out a book. Each patron has a name and the number of books that patron has currently checked out. Develop the classes Book and Patron to model these objects. Think first of the interface or set of methods to be used with each class, and then choose appropriate data structures for the state of the objects. Also write a short script to test these classes.
PART 2 - Develop a Library class that can manage the books and patrons from Part 1. This class should include methods for adding, removing, and finding books and patrons.
PART 3 - Develop a Manager class that provides a menu-driven command processor for managing a library of the type developed in Part 2.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi
It is now 6:46pm here Tuesday 28 June ... need it by Thursday morning 10am so that i may adjust a little and submit by Thursday night....
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Looking at the efforts, I am sending revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, i an new on this site... i have already made payment for $72 ... how do i get that back and pay the $40 you requested?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, are you there?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Actually these are additional per the effort required

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
oh no, that is way too much for me ... sorry then ...i will take a refund ...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, are you there? I have changed my mind, please can you help ...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have paid the FULL price... please help
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Hello friend

I will not be able to work on it now. I am opting out for other experts to answer.

will help you with other questions though and notify the moderators.

thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need this urgently, can you tell someone to help me now ?? please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Must i repost the same question so that someone else can help me right now??
Expert:  Raj replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,
I can help with the code.
Can you please post the complete requirement in word file?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi, this is my complete requirement .......First Part - A simple software system for a library models a library as a collection of books and patrons. A patron can have as many as 3 books out on loan at any given time. Each book has a title, an author, a patron to whom it has been checked out, and a list of patrons waiting for that book to bereturned. When a patron wants to borrow a book, that patron is automatically added to the book's wait list if the book is already checked out. When a patron returns a book, it is automatically loaned to the firstpatron on it's wait list who can check out a book. Each patron has a name and the number of books that patron has currently checked out. Develop the classes Book and Patron to model these objects. Think first of the interface or set of methods to be used with each class, and then choose appropriate data structures for the state of the objects. Also write a short script to test these classes.PART 2 - Develop a Library class that can manage the books and patrons from Part 1. This class should include methods for adding, removing, and finding books and patrons.PART 3 - Develop a Manager class that provides a menu-driven command processor for managing a library of the type developed in Part 2.
Expert:  Raj replied 8 months ago.
When is the deadline and whats your time zone?