ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Apparently a common problem from wht I have been reading. My

Customer Question

Apparently a common problem from wht I have been reading. My cursor has a continual clue flashing circle, flashing every second.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: blue flashing circle. sorry
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. Not very techy. I have tried restart and shut down
JA: The programmer can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no. I think thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, how are you?

Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Sounds like your computer might have an app/program that's using up enough resources to hinder the kernel.

I can take a look at it for you so we can get it fixed asap.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not do remotely connect. Lost everything 6 years ago. Pictures, files, computer was completely blank when they got done. Thank goodness none of my financial info was on there.
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Not sure what you mean in reference to you losing everything 6 years ago.

The remote session is so I can have a look at what's causing the problem - there are dozens of reasons for your cursor having a blue circle (meaning it's waiting on a process to finish working) and there's no one answer to the question. It's a matter of diagnosing the issue by having a look at it.