ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I'm new to programming and I'm trying to write pseudocode

Customer Question

I'm new to programming and I'm trying to write pseudocode for a monthly sales tax program and I'm having a terrible time trying to figure it out.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none I don't know of any to try, my professor has given us an overload of information, but I don't quite know where to start
JA: The programmer can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Please provide complete requirements.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.