Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

My johnrossmcglade.wordpress.com on premium account, which i

Customer Question

my johnrossmcglade.wordpress.com on premium account, which i just set up, is not on the internet although it is on my computer. I thought i had published it? Also, this blog is not in my drafts so i can alter it? Also, in my drafts, are a few first attempts at blogging, which i don't want! how can i remove these inept drafts?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

The website may be stored in your internet's cache history - try clearing your cookies and cache, or open your browser in private/incognito mode, and let me know if it still appears on your computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok, my johnrossmcglade.wordpress blog is not online to others but is on my computer as a complete blog i set up?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Pete, thanks but I solved my problem myself, I hadn,t responded to the final email from Wordpress . John
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Ok, that explains it!
Glad to hear you got it sorted, John.
Best,
Pete.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PETE, I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES FROM YOU? I HAVE LOOKED YOUR ANSWER AND WAS NOT THE ISSUE. I DISCOVERED FOR MYSELF THAT I HAD NOT RESPONDED TO THE FINAL EMAIL FROM WORDPRESS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS IN YOUR FINAL EMAIL TO ME. I THEREFORE DON'T NEED REMOTE ASSISTANCE AS WELL, BUT IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT. BYE THE WAY, I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU I JUST HAVE ALS (MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE) AND ITS TOO HARD FOR ME TO CONSTANTLY CHANGE CASES. THANKS, ***** ***** USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN, JOHN
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi John,

Thanks for the update.

You may be getting automated messages that appear to be from me, offering remote assistance and asking you to rate my service on the question page - this is how the website rewards me for my time.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all.

Best,

Pete.