Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Steve is a consultant in the areas of computer software and programming, information management and networking.

What should I do to create blog posts in a Wordpress site

Customer Question

What should I do to create blog posts in a Wordpress site and then send an e-newsletter using Constant Contact with the same info ? I want to stop doing this twice (once in Wordpress and then again in CC). Thanks.
Category: Programming
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 months ago.

Hello there how are accessing Constant Contact please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I access by logging in to CC or I could use Mail Chimp. The point is to create my online newsletter in Wordpress and then capture that code and place into CC. Need someone familiar with this. Is the gentleman I worked with last time available? Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can I request the consultant I worked with last time ?

That was Steve so I'll opt out

Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, this is Steve. I think you have two questions in the system for the same topic. The other one must be a duplicate. I responded to it earlier today.

I think it would be easier to create the newsletter in Constant Contact, especially since they have so many templates that make it easy to create a nice-looking, professional newsletter. Then take the result of that and paste it into a WordPress post. If you copy the HTML from Constant Contact, change your editor from Visual to Text or HTML - there's only one other option. Then paste the code and you can change it back to Visual to see what it looks like. You might need to choose a different WordPress template that doesn't use a sidebar to have the newsletter fit as a WordPress post. Chat me back and we can discuss further.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I put in a request and connected with the other person, then asked for you. I just replied to your other note. Thx.