ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I am trying to recover my web sites that have been managed

Customer Question

I am trying to recover my web sites that have been managed by a company that I no longer do web site business with anymore. My site is It was managed by Lawrence Knorr with Sunbury Press and his employee whom I have paid for the last couple of years. Upon termination of our relationship, he provided me with URL numbers and site names, but did not provide me with the user name or customer number or email on file to assist me in recovering my sites. I have spoken with a representative at Go Daddy and he is aware of the happenings and he is trying to assist with my recovery. As far as WordPress, can you give me any assistance.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

Hello John, how are you?

Is the URL correct?