Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I use the genesis framework, child theme wordpress site

Customer Question

hi i use the genesis framework, child theme for my wordpress site found at (still being completed) and i'm trying to add a full length custom image header to each of my pages but so far can only achieve the following outcome where the page title is being listed first instead of it being replaced by a custom header image: see
Category: Programming
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you also using this plugin to create the page headers

Or, are you only using the theme?

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer and help guide you through the header creation process on screen?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i'd prefer you to connect to my wordpress and see what's happening. Yes i'm using only a genesis child theme template i bought. I have installed the plugin you mentioned but its still not working the way i do it? Thanks
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

My apologies for the delay.. By the time you responded 10 hours later I was off shift and nearly asleep.

Today, Ive sent the offer for the secure remote assistance, which would allow me to connect directly to your wordpress site or computer , and help you work on the wordpress site.

Once that offer has been clicked and accepted, I will send the connection steps or you can include the link to your WP admin login page and your login credentials in the private contact info section so I can connect.

Dustin S