ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I have excellent skills in Excel and have programmed a

Customer Question

I have excellent skills in Excel and have programmed a little in VBA about 12 years ago. In my new job I need to develop 3 Excel data input screens, but I am struggling with some basics. Can you help me learn as I struggle to debug these VBA screens?
Can you please advise about costs?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, my name is***** way this works is that we answer by question. You post a question, it has a dollar value to us, and we answer it. Can we take this question first? If you could post the Excel spreadsheet on here I can take a look at what's going on? You might consider purchasing a subscription to this service where you can ask a bunch of questions for one flat price, I think.

Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Chuck. I think something funny is going on with the system here. Didn't you post three screenshots? They aren't there anymore for me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please hook me up when it is convenient for you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can subscribe to your monthly service. Might be better in my case.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I understand that you an’t connect for a Secure Remote Assistance right now. Please advise. I have tried to attach a Maco-Enabled Excel sheet without success.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Steve,
Are you still with me? While I am not super-pressed, I do need to know the status. I will not be at my computer for the entire day. Thanks for our advice.Chuck Chiles
Customer***@******.***(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also, I have subscribed to the monthly service free trial.
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Chuck. I'm not sure what's happening with the system, but the secure remote session failed on my end. Maybe you got someone else tol help you?