Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Web expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Where can I find a website template that allows users to log

Customer Question

Where can I find a website template that allows users to log in and upload pdf files for transactions? I see a lot of templates online for almost everything, but can't find anything for transaction uploads or tracking. Something that basically allows users to log in, create a transaction folder, uploads files to it, and update and be updated on the transaction.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Chris L. replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure if you are going to find a template that does this. It sounds like you may want to look into a third party application like this http://use.expensify.com/

Expensify allows users to upload their receipts and transactions for approval and payment. I am assuming you have employees and want to keep track of their transactions but if that is not the case then please explain a bit more.

Thanks,
Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
By transactions I mean more of a file transaction like a folder for contracts. So employees would be able to log in, create a "transaction" folder by giving it a name and a few identifying boxes, then upload the pdf contract to that file. Then we can both have access to that folder and transaction.

Do you want this all to go through your website? If so how is the website built?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm looking to purchase a template that is able to have users log in, submit forms, and upload documents. There are templates for all kinds of sites with capabilities that go way beyond this, but I just can't find a clean one that applies to my type of needs. The site can be separate from my current site. It would be a "click here" and a reroute to the new site.

How is your site built? Wordpress, joomla, something else?