LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

Write a program that prints the day number of the year,

Customer Question

Write a program that prints the day number of the year, given the date in the form
month-day-year. For example, if the input is 1-1-2006, the day number is *****; if the input
is 12-25-2006, the day number is ***** The program should check for a leap year. A year
is a leap year if it is divisible by 4, but not divisible by 100. For example, 1992 and 2008
are divisible by 4, but not by 100. A year that is divisible by 100 is a leap year if it is also
divisible by 400. For example, 1600 and 2000 are divisible by 400. However, 1800 is not
a leap year because 1800 is not divisible by 400.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Programmer should know?
Customer: how can i do it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.
HiWhat is the deadline? Is it c++?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
tomorrowww !! and i really need the help
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
its c++
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.
Looking at the efforts, I am sending you revised offer. Let me know once you accept it.