ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

The task in hand is i have a webform in drupal. Once users

Customer Question

The task in hand is i have a webform in drupal. Once users complete that form, i would want drupal to create an xml document the way my client wants (i shall send that asap once confirmed if you can do) and update their Real time repository (RTR database) through SOAP UI (for XML) to do so. They have their own restrictions of what all variables they want and what all formats they need. So my task is to set up this bridge from the drupal website to the RTR database. I need solutions.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 5 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can you please give the details of your web form and the xml format they need ?RegardsJins
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is the sample XML call. I would like to know how i can do this from my drupal webform that has the values as php variables to automatically create this call.Client idea is to use SOAP UI to create such XML calls. But i don't think that would work.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is the webform that is created -
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, I can't help on this. Let me opt out and open this thread for other experts. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Seeing no response - i would want to close this question. I don't have any option. So thanks a lot guys - i don't need anyone working on this as this is an urgent request.