Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Web expert with over 10 years experience.

The question conserns cpanel for4 word press. I have set a

Customer Question

The question conserns cpanel for4 word press. I have set a word press plaform, with no cpanel. Does cpanel only come with .com? Or have I done something wrong that blocks my cpanel.
Hello I'm Tom
Category: Programming
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Tom, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.Cpanel is separate from wordpress. Usually cpanel is provided by your web host for you or you can install itself yourself on your host or locally. Cpanel is not something that is specifically for wordpress. All it is is a graphical interface with different tools that can be used make managing your web server easier. So in short, if you install word press, cpanel is not installed a long with it. Depending where you are hosting they may have cpanel set up for you or they may not but it is not part of the wordpress download. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.