ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I need google sheets assistance

Customer Question

hello I need google sheets assistance
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i can add you to the sheet if that helps
I am making a schdule, I would like to write a formula that would COUNT for me the number of times I have someone working
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.
Hi William! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.I believe I can assist with this. If you'd like, you can share the Sheet with me directly (so that the link isn't publically posted here). My direct email address is:***@******.***
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just added you
Invitation received. I will start working on it right now. Please allow me just a little bit.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sure notice the 4 DAY sheets I would like to make another sheet with their name and then how many times their name appears on thursday friday saturday sunday I see two optionsNAME THURS FRI SAT SUN TOTAL SHIFTS or NAME SHIFTS
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
pay pal payment was sent $24
I've just been called away, but another expert will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok its been an hour now. how can i ask for a refund? I thought this was a chat type service.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
still no answer
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, my name is***** can help you with your Google Sheets issue unless you want a refund for the question instead?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
due to the delay I found the answer through trial and error . Id like a refund. But I will use yall again.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
OK, sorry about that. I'll refer this to customer service for you.