Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience programming in several languages
23822421

There! I have

Customer Question

Hi there! I have quickBooks program 2012/13 (Windows 7) Will this program be compatable with Windows lO if I upgrade? Many thanks, Irene ***
Category: Programming
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say that either quick books 2012 or 2013 are compatible with windows 10.you need 2015 or later versions to work on windows 10.You can find that detail in this link : - http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF28166
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
For some users 2013 version worked on windows 10 and for some it didn't.There is one another way were older versions of quick books may work in windows 10.If you upgrade to windows 10 there is a option to run older versions in compatible mode in that way it may work but again it might not be fully compatible which is a risk so i suggest you either not upgrade to windows 10 or if you are doing the upgrade then upgrade Quick books 2013 to the latest version which is QuickBooks 2016.I hope that answers your question,if you have any further question please let me know.If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
For some users 2013 version worked on windows 10 and for some it didn't.There is one another way were older versions of quick books may work in windows 10.If you upgrade to windows 10 there is a option to run older versions in compatible mode in that way it may work but again it might not be fully compatible which is a risk so i strongly suggest you either not upgrade to windows 10 or if you are doing the upgrade then upgrade Quick books 2013 to the latest version which is QuickBooks 2016.I hope that answers your question,if you have any further question please let me know.If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I contacted you. I didn't think it would cost me $55us for a quick answer. All I wanted to know is whether or not windows lO is compatable with quickbooks 2012/13. Good bye
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Justanswer is a paid support providing site,sorry to hear that you didn't notice that no problem i will request customer service to contact you so that they can help you with billing.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
..