ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Umm I have alot but my problem now is I need to make a pay

Customer Question

umm I have alot but my problem now is I need to make a pay calculator in Codeblocks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Im not getting the concepts and I dont know why I cant get it to work
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: Its in a virtual desktop through my school
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Welcome Hope you are doing well.Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here. What is the deadline?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.