ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have an Excel file with two worksheets. I need to add a

Customer Question

I have an Excel file with two worksheets. I need to add a third worksheet that includes in Column A every combination of entries in Column A of each of the first two worksheets separated by a dash character, and then the data from Columns B and C in the first two. I completed the first record on the third worksheet as an example. Given 56 and 52 data records in each worksheet I would be expecting 2,912 (plus header) in the third worksheet. Here is the file. Let me know and thanks!
Category: Programming
Expert:  tejas_speed replied 7 months ago.
Hi Sir, I would like to assist you on this. I would get back to you shortly on this.
Is this your final worksheet or is it just a demo worksheet?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What I sent needs worksheets 1 and 2 merged into worksheet three as described in the question.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you working on this?