ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I'm attempting to create a program that imitates a Piet Mondrian

Customer Question

I'm attempting to create a program that imitates a Piet Mondrian painting
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Here is the question: Write a program that prints an imitation of the Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow created in 1930 by Piet Mondrian painting, illustrated below.
Use character sequences such as @@@ or ::: to indicate different colors and use – and | to form the black lines.
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: n
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: No
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've attached a file of the specific painting.Thank you.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What programming system do you want the code to be in? I presume by 'print' you mean either print out on paper, or print to the screen... but which of those two?