ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

How are you doing today

Customer Question

hello how are you doing today i first would like to thank you for your help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Write a program that reads in an array of type int. You may assume that there are fewer than 50 entries in
the array. Your program determines how many entries are used. The output is to be a two-column list. The
first column is a list of the distinct array elements; the second column is the count of the occurrences of each
element. The list should be sorted on entries in the first column, largest to smallest.
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: due at 4
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.
Hiplease provide the details
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i need this to be done using c++/cli microsoft visual studio 2013 or 2010 also use console.writeline when displaying
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
nevermind im not satisfied with this anymore i want my refund right at this moment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i want a full refund i feel like your help
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
your help wont be helpful
Expert:  LogicPro replied 5 months ago.
No issues.sending the request. No further replies are needed
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
so you tryna charge me 5 to secure you then 46 for your answer then 39 to do it on my computer