ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I can no longer open pdf files. My Adobi account is paid thru

Customer Question

I can no longer open pdf files. My Adobi account is paid thru Sept. My HP desk top computer went off HP support December, 2015.
What happened?
Category: Programming
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, David. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is completely optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Can you tell me what version of Adobe you are using? Also, what operating System do you have on your computer and what version?If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.For WindowsClick this link and tell me what on that web page it tells you please MACFrom the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
David, do you still need help with this? If so, please let me know by tying int he box below. I am sure that it will be a quick fix if you would allow me to remotely connect to your computer and work on it while you watch. I understand that turning over control of your computer to a stranger can be a little scary. Perhaps knowing that you can see everything that I am doing and that you can terminate the connection at any time will reassure you. I understand that cost may be a factor as well. For that reason, I will offer you the PREMIUM SERVICE of SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE for the lowest price that we can charge fro a PREMIUM SERVICE ($5) rather than the normal price of $26. If you wish to accept a link will be generated that will allow us to connect. Thank you!