ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need help on my java programming assignment

Customer Question

i need help on my java programming assignment
Category: Programming
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 11 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am a web expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you.Is your question about Javascript -- as indicated initially -- or Java? How can I assist you?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
its java
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i can send all the files including the requirement document and you can take a look at it.
Gotcha. I am not a Java programmer, so I will not be of much help. Please stand by while we get someone else to assist you.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I would like to review the details of your question.Could you please attach or upload any original files describingthe requirements, work in progress or any other relevant details?For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.What is your timeframe for this project?Thanks,Ingo PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.Then come back here and paste it in your reply.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need it to be done on Eclipse and the GUI need to be done using JavaFx. thanks .
Expert:  Ingo U replied 11 months ago.
I'm sorry,After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.Regards,Ingo U