fbeltramini
fbeltramini, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Master in computer science engineering
75751351

Is main program stored as an m-file? Do script files start

Customer Question

Is main program stored as an m-file?
Do script files start with a File Name and end with an END?
Must program statements end without a semi-colon in order to display results?
How are program results accessed and how are variables listed?
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
Hiwelcome hereplease elaborate a little more.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Main question is how can I access results of program calculations? Do I need to remove semi-colon from the end of each program statement? Would my results be obtained from the Editor, the Workspace, or someplace else? If the Workspace, how I can I get information to it or from it? Not sure what else you need to answer my question.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
HiI need to understand your situation first1. What are the requiremets?2. Which programming language you are using?3. Please provide the screenshot of your current work environmemt/IDE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am using Matlab. How do I send you a screenshot of my current work environment?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
My apologies. I am out of ideas and opting put for other experts to join you as I can help you in other programming languages.You can upload the file to www.wikisend.com for other experts to help you. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  fbeltramini replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I'm Fabio I'll assist you today.In order to see the result of the calculations you need to remove the semi-colon at the end of the row.Scripts are stored in m-files.Typing "whos" command in the command lines Matlab returns the list of all the variables created in the workspace.To see the content of each variable just type the name of the variable in the command line and press enter.