LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

Main formUse radio buttons or a drop-down list to indicate

Customer Question

Main form
Use radio buttons or a drop-down list to indicate the transaction type: check, deposit, interest, or service charge. Allow the user to enter the amount in a text box for the amount and display the account balance in a label or read-only text box.Summary form
Display the total number and the total dollar amounts for deposits, checks, interests, and service charges.• Business Tier
Validate that the balance can cover a check. If not, deduct a service charge of $10; do not process the check. Process interest and deposits by adding to the balance and checks and service charges by reducing the balance.
Im really not sure how to start the code off
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Programmer before I connect you two?
Customer: no thats all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Welcome. Hope you are doing well.Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here. What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im trying to finish this by tomorrow night
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ive never used this before, Im I just waiting for a reply to see if you are able to help me?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
Looking at the efforts, sending you revised offer. Let me know once you accept it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am really confused on how this site works
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
Once you accept this additional offer, I will provide you answer in few hours.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do i get charged anything if i dont
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
For payment related queries, you can contact customer serviceGenerally you post a question. You get an answer and rate