Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

Can some help me with a mikroC code that i have here,

Customer Question

hello, can some help me with a mikroC code that i have here, im really struggling and need to have this sorted in Monday
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.If you could please attach the code that you have so far - either by using the paperclip icon here, or by uploading it to a site to which I can have access, like WikiSend or OneDrive, then provide me a link, that would be helpful so I could take a look at what you already have. Then I can take a look at it and let you know what I think.Mike
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Micheal,I'm doing a home automation project. I have an issue with some of the reqiurements that i have set.- When i send an SMS to my SIM900 (20!4#d2), should set my delay to 2min, should call event 15 in code
-When I send an SMS to my SIM900 (20!4#t20) should set my temperature threshold to 20 degrees celcius, should call event 13 in code.However, it keeps call event 16 in the code, im not sure why it is doing that and i get wrong feedback.
Attached is the code
Thank you. Let me take a look at this for you.
It looks like 16 is the default event code. Do you ever get anything back other than 16? If not, then it probably isn't satisfying any event condition at all.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The other events are being satisfied it event13 and event15 that are giving me an issue
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Michael are you still there?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You have not helped at all
According to the constants, setting the temperature threshold should be 20!4#rt, not 20!#4t
But this is a bit confusing....const char secretCodeC[] = "20!4#d"; //to set Light On / OFF Delayconst char secretCodeD[] = "20!4#t"; //to set Light On / OFF Delay
20!#4t will satisfy event 15, 20!#4rt for event 13 if I am reading this correctly.