ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Building a web site on Dream weaver

Customer Question

building a web site on Dream weaver
Category: Programming
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent web expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.Did you have a particular question about building a site in Dreamweaver? How can I assist you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i need to build fictional web site by using dream weaver
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can you do this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my question is to get help to build web site for education purpose can you do that???
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you help me to build this web site I will take care of you
I'm sorry, but I maintain a strict personal policy not to be an accomplice to academic fraud. I am thus opting out of this request and opening it back up to our other experts. Should one of them decide to assist, they will reach out to you shortly.
Expert:  SladeV replied 6 months ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. What is it that your wanting to do and site