ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am having problems with a homework assignment, dealing with

Customer Question

I am having problems with a homework assignment, dealing with structures, and functions. I have problems filling my functions to match the arguments that my professor sets...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: using functions and structures, how to call the functions
JA: Anything else I can tell the Programmer before I connect you two?
Customer: I have only been coding about 10 weeks, my knowledge is very limited.
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 10 months ago.
Hi,Welcome Hope you are doing well.Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here. What is the deadline?