ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My web browsers are getting an error on all sites of "this site can no

Customer Question

my web browsers are getting an error on all sites of "this site can not be found"
Category: Programming
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Which web browser do you use? Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have windows 10 and the problem started a few days ago when I was trying to eliminate a problem with all of them. The problem I was working on was "MPC Cleaner". It had attached itself to a download of Chrome. I got rid of it by using a cmd window and the DOS command attrib -a *.* then erasing the MPC Cleaner files. I think I may have set something wrong during the time I was trying to get rid of the MPC problem. All of my three browsers are failing the same way.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have two computers and one is working fine. I think we should talk on the phone for some real time trouble shooting.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Website Development & Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried to resolve my problem while waiting on you and I have. I need to cancel this question.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
A refund request has been sent in. Thank you