ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have written a game program in java, it compiles without

Customer Question

I have written a game program in java, it compiles without errors, but the code does not run as expected.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I would like to review the details of your question.Could you please attach or upload any original files describingthe requirements, work in progress or any other relevant details?For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.What is your timeframe for this project?Thanks,Ingo PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.Then come back here and paste it in your reply.