ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Where is my dashboard???

Customer Question

Where is my dashboard??? I can see my website but I cant do nothing because the dashboard and everything else is gone.... I cant post or nothing!!! Please help, I just paid for traffic and now I will loose my money!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just need to know why I have to pay for something that should be included in your service. This is the second time this has happen and it is very wrong from you to charge. I just need my page like it was! You hide the dashboard so everyone has to pay!!! or what? I WANT MY DASHBOARD BACK!!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
http://ez124.com
"We" are not Wordpress. We are a group of experts that help with technical issues along with issues in a whole myriad of other categories.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You just charged $33.00 to my card and why you do not answer and resolve my issue
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to see my stuff in my site http://ez124.com
I need my Dashboard so I can post!!!!!! in my site!!!
That is how the site works. You are charged in the beginning. You can get a refund, if the problem is not resolved.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you working with the issue!!! of my dashboard???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Jason!!! are you there?
I am here. Are you getting all of my posts? "We" are not Wordpress. We are a group of experts that help with technical issues along with issues in a whole myriad of other categories. Were you trying to get into contact with Wordpress?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is this your answer? or where can I find it...
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want my refund $33.00 NOW!!!Your never answer my question and you are a fraud!!! I will go to the site of DACO (Government issues and frauds) and I will report you!!!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
YOU TOLD ME TO GO TO WORDPRESS!!! THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY REFUND BACK TO MY ACCOUNT!!! YOU DIDNT RESOLVE ANYTHING!!!! NOT EVEN GIVE ME A WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM! oh! AND NOW YOU SEND ME TO PAY MORE!!! BULLSHIT! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, REFUND ME!!!!!!!
I will send the refund. I don't think you got all of my messages. I didn't tell you to go to wordpress, nor did I ask you to pay more.