ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I want to access deleted history files on an iPad and see the

Customer Question

I want to access deleted history files on an iPad and see the dates. So in Safari/advanced/website data it shows sites visited but can I find out when.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What more do you need to know? I can access the website data in advanced safari setting but none of it is in order or has dates the sites were visited. I want to know the dates certain sites were visited.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Programmer before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope. Thnx
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Ok
Category: Programming
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 6 months ago.
You don't by chance have parental controls enabled on this device do you?
If you do log into the admin account and use the "Websites Visited" log in the Parental Controls System Preference to find the date and time the particular site was accessed.