ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I need help on my programming assignment ?

Customer Question

i need help on my programming assignment ?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Could you please attach or upload (e.g. to a file sharing site)all relevant details, requirements, work in progress and any related file(s)For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.Here are some questions I may need to ask:What's the programming language for this? What operating system/compiler/dev tools do you use? What kind of display is required? What are the user's interactions, if any, with the program? What is it that the user sees as the program runs?What is your timeframe for this project?Thanks,Ingo PS An easy file sharing site to use is to and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.Then come back here and paste it in your reply.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my refereed me to this web site and i think you did his assignment but i want you to do it in very different way if you could.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i meant to say my friend refereed me
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
There are many customer projects and many experts here on this site; you will have to post the exact requirements of your project to see who, if anyone, here has done it before.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
he told me that you did for him i will load the file but i want u to do it differently .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is the assignment i include the document that have the all the requirement . please make it different from the one you done for ma friend. thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did you get it?
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
Yes, I recognize it, that was just this week.I can try to make it look different, but since the requirements are quite specific (i.e. all the methods etc. are spelled out) there is only so much I can change without making it completely stupid. Do you have access to the code gave your friend? At least you'd be able to see how different(or not) my version for you turns out.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok i will see the code that u did for my friend and try to see how that can be done and i will let you know thx.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry maybe I misunderstood your last message; based on what you said I'm waiting to hear back from you if you want me to go ahead and try.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no thx i got it .