Brent Woolverton
Brent Woolverton,
Experience:  Network Security Analyst at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
93450282

I'm having problems with I believe my rss feeds. I recently

Customer Question

I'm having problems with I believe my rss feeds. I recently switched my blog from blogspot to a Google .com. That's when the problems started. My posts aren't being updated on other people's blogs for the past 4 days. When I check Feedly it shows current post. Same with Feedburner. Any suggestions?
Howard
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original blog is www.cofisher.blogspot.com it redirects to www.windknotstangledlines.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brent Woolverton replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Since you have changed your domain name you will also need to modify your RSS feed link. Your new link that Feedburner and your fellow blogger's should be pointing to is http://www.windknotstangledlines.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss Once this is changed, you should be able to see your RSS Feeds being published properly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I delete the old feeds?
Hello, Your feeds still exist, but they have a new home is the best way to describe it. Deleting the actual feeds will cause you to lose your data you really wish to keep. You need to modify the links that were pointing to http://www.cofisher.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss to http://www.windknotstangledlines.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss. Once this is done, your RSS feeds should resume normally. When I visited your site, I selected the subscribe in reader and it properly propigated through Feedburner. Are you seeing something different on your side?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, I thought I was doing the wrong thing and I think I deleted the feeds at feedburner and I thought I redirected a new feed. Yes, all along I was able to read the Feedburner reader and Feedly reader. I still can. I published a new post. It shows on the readers but not on other blogs that are linked to me. Is this something that can be fixed remotely? I've been messing with it for days and I don't want to start loosing readers. Also, it's bedtime here so I'll check my message in the morning. I'd like to stick with you Brent.
The issue residing with the publishing and not seeing the change on your fellow bloggers sites is they need to update your feed to your new URL. Unfortunately, this is nothing that you can do except for reach out to them and advise them of your URL change and ask them to modify the current URL they are using.